SafetySeaRoad is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors and visitors. It is our intent to seek continuous improvement strategies to ensure best practice principles are applied throughout the organisation SeaRoad will:
- Continuously improve health and safety through planning, setting objectives, allocating resources and evaluating outcomes.
- Provide adequate information, instruction, training and supervision to managers, supervisors, employees, visitors, contractors and health and safety representatives allowing them to carry out their roles effectively and safely.
- Ensure health and safety accountability is recognised and stated in the organisation’s position descriptions.
- Monitor and maintain health and safety records of all employees.
- Ensure hazards and risks to health and safety are identified, assessed and controlled with outcomes being monitored and reviewed.
- Ensure an effective injury management system is in place to achieve the earliest possible safe return to work of injured employees.
- Select only those contractors, agents and suppliers who have effectively demonstrated sound health and safety management systems.